- Paid registrations will be confirmed by email. If you do not receive your confirmation or need a replacement copy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All registrations must be completed online.
- All major credit card and electronic payments are accepted. Wire and ACH payments must be requested from MCI at email@example.com.
- Purchase orders, check payments, and invoice requests are NOT accepted.
- For access to W9 form, please click here.
- Incomplete registrations will not be saved. To finalize your registration, payment must be received.
- Deadline for receipt of cancellations: 11:59 p.m. EDT on August 31, 2020
- No refunds will be made for cancellations received after August 31, 2020. Substitutions are welcome.
- Promotions/discounts are not retroactive and cannot be applied to previously purchased individual or group registrations. Limit one special offer/discount code per registration.
- To cancel or make a substitution, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with complete details.
- Click here to review the 2020 ANCC Summit polices (general polices, waiver of liability/consent clause, code of conduct and registration cancellation and refund policies).
- To receive the group rate, a minimum of three registrants from the same facility or system must register and pay at the same time.
- When registering your group, you will need specific information for each attendee. Click here for details.
- Promo codes are not accepted in group registration.
Virtual Platform Preparations
- The email address you registered with is used for your CE records.
- Details to access the Virtual Summit will be sent to the email you registered with closer to the event date.
- Attendees will have 90 calendar days after the Virtual Summit to access content.
Domestic Toll-Free: 1.888.266.7839
International Phone: +1.972.349.5887
Hours of Operation
Monday-Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. CDT
Friday summer hours: 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. CDT