Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Credits and Certificates
ANCC Virtual Summit™ Outcomes/Goals:
- Explore possibilities to recognize and elevate organizational excellence.
- Establish ways to elevate growth and development of nurses for exemplary professional practice.
- Discover ways to encourage and motivate nurses and organizations in their journey to excellence.
- Apply strategies to support a healthy and positive work environment.
Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Credit:
Attendees who meet continuing education eligibility requirements may earn 0.75 CNE credits for each session attended; maximum of 36 CNE credits may be obtained.
To Receive CNE Credit you must:
- Be registered as a participant and attend the entire session.
- Access the 2020 ANCC Virtual Summit ™ CNE online system at https://www.mcisemi.com/anccvirtual2020/ce/ to complete a short survey at the end of each session no later than January 8, 2021, to obtain CNE certificates
- Deadline for claiming CNE Credit: Friday, January 8, 2021
- Print and/or save certificate(s). (Note: Fees apply once the above deadline has passed.)
How to Obtain CNE Certificate:
- Go to website: https://www.mcisemi.com/anccvirtual2020/ce/ (website link available at the start of the event)
- Login using:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email address as in your registration record
- A new window will appear to complete a short survey about the sessions attended, per day.
- Once sessions are evaluated, click ‘Continue to Certificate’ button at the bottom of the page
- Attendee has the option to:
- Click on certificate and print immediately
- Email it to themselves for print later
For technical assistance with the CNE survey/certificate, please send an email to: email@example.com.
How to Claim CNE Credit After the Deadline:
Beginning on January 9, 2021, CNE certificates must be obtained from the American Nurses Association (ANA). Please mail a written request including your name, address, email address, conference name, and list of session dates and titles you attended with a check for $50 payable to ANA for each certificate requested. Send your written request and check to: ANA, P.O. Box 504410, St. Louis, MO 63150-4410.
Conflict of Interest
A conflict of interest occurs when an individual has an opportunity to affect educational content about health care products or services of a commercial company with which she/he has a financial relationship. The planners of the event sessions have disclosed no relevant financial relationships. Relevant conflicts of interest are listed on the slides for sessions that contain them.
The American Nurses Association is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
ANA is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP17219
ANCC Virtual Summit™ schedule and NCPD/CNE credit information are subject to change.