PATHWAY TO EXCELLENCE®
Take Advantage of This Unique Event!
Join Us Online for an Immersive, Two-Day, Virtual Experience
- Innovative Educational Sessions Representing the Most Popular ANCC Programs
- Virtual Networking Opportunities
- Inspiring General Session Guest Speakers
- Special remarks by Dr. Ernest Grant, PhD, RN, FAAN, president of the American Nurses Association (ANA)
- Interactive Sponsor Booths in the Virtual Showroom
- Camaraderie, Unity, Support, and Recognition
- All Sessions are Available on Demand for 90-Days After the Virtual Summit
7 Educational Tracks to Choose From
Access unmatched, comprehensive programming across seven tracks including the Magnet Recognition Program®, Pathway to Excellence® Program, Nursing Continuing Professional Development Accreditation, Practice Transition Accreditation Program®, Certification, Advanced Practice Nursing Leadership, and Joint Accreditation for Interprofessional Continuing Education™.
30+ Educational Sessions
Customize your learning with a selection of more than 30 informative sessions spread over two days. You’ll get a digital briefcase to collect and save all of your session takeaways. Earn a minimum of 22 CNE credits.
Inspirational Keynote Speakers
Attend two general sessions showcasing unique and inspirational presentations from industry experts and keynote speakers including Carolyn Jones, Lydel A. Wright, and Dr. Stephanie L. Ferguson.
The Virtual Showroom
Explore a fully immersive exhibit hall with interactive sponsor booths. Speak with representatives from sponsoring companies, ask questions, and gather handouts in your digital briefcase. Win prizes and giveaways too!
Social and Networking Lounge
Drop by the virtual networking lounge where you can reconnect with peers, make professional connections, and meet new friends.
Who Should Attend?
The ANCC Virtual Summit™ programming is designed for all nurses from around the world in every phase of their careers – from novice to seasoned professional – and for nursing professionals who are pursuing continuing education credits, certification, and leading their organizations pursuing or maintaining organizational credentialing programs.
What You’ll Gain
- Education offered from all ANCC programs: Magnet Recognition Program®, Pathway to Excellence® Program, Nursing Continuing Professional Development Accreditation, Practice Transition Accreditation Program®, Advanced Practice Nursing Leadership, Joint Accreditation for Interprofessional Continuing Education™, and Certification.
- Earn a minimum of 22 CNE credits.
- Learn how nursing certification enhances your career and sets you apart in your professional practice.
- An opportunity to interact and ask questions with session speakers via the online chat.
- A digital briefcase to collect handouts from your sessions and sponsors to review or download anytime.
- Explore the Showroom – a virtual space encompassing the Sponsor Gallery, the ANCC Bookstore, the Gift Shop, and ANCC and ANAE booths!
- An interactive networking lounge to reconnect with colleagues and make new contacts. Meet as a group or set up one-to-one interactions.
- Enjoy online gaming to earn points and win prizes. See how you measure up to your colleagues on the leaderboard.
- Visit the Gift Shop for merchandise and specialty items to mark the event.
Bonus: All sessions are available on demand for 90 days after the Virtual Summit. View all sessions and earn more CNE credits. Now you don’t have to miss one session for another – you will have time to view them all!
Meet Our World-Class Speakers
Sponsor at the ANCC Virtual Summit™!
Interested in becoming a sponsor at the ANCC Virtual Summit™? Connect with customers and prospects. Build brand awareness and show your support for nursing at various sponsorship levels. Gain access to 2,000+ nurse influencers and decision-makers. Take advantage of this opportunity to promote your brand and ensure your company reaches the nursing audience it desires. As a sponsor of the Virtual Summit, your organization can impact the nursing industry and the future of nursing at this notable event.
Thank You to Our Sponsors
The American Nurses Credentialing Center thanks our sponsors for their continued support. Nurses are more important now than ever, and our sponsors allow us to bring together the nursing profession as we share learning and camaraderie during these unprecedented times.
ANCC Is Celebrating Nurses All Year Long!
In this Year of the Nurse, the American Nurses Association thanks nurses for rising above the call of duty to serve patients, families, and their communities during the pandemic.
Join us in celebrating the nursing profession, and our fellow nurses who inspire us on a daily basis. #YON2020 #YearOfTheNurse