ANCC VIRTUAL SUMMIT ™
ANCC VIRTUAL SUMMIT ™
JOIN US ON-DEMAND!
Available until January 8, 2021.
PATHWAY TO EXCELLENCE®
Explore the ANCC Virtual Summit On Demand
- Innovative Educational Sessions Representing all the Most Popular ANCC Programs
- Inspiring General Session Guest Speakers
- Special remarks by Dr. Ernest Grant, PhD, RN, FAAN, president of the American Nurses Association (ANA)
- Earn up to 36 CNE credits
- ANA members save $35 on registration
- All Sessions are Available on Demand until January 8, 2021
An Unprecedented Event in Unprecedented Times
We have created the ANCC Virtual Summit™ as a unique learning experience for nurses during the COVID-19 pandemic. We’ve brought together all six of our world-class credentialing programs plus an APRN Leadership track in one blockbuster virtual event. The ANCC Virtual Summit™ is an opportunity to gain valuable education from each of these programs. This event is a stand-alone event from the ANCC annual conferences.
Who Should Register?
The ANCC Virtual Summit™ programming is designed for all nurses from around the world in every phase of their careers – from novice to seasoned professional – and for nursing professionals who are pursuing continuing education credits, certification, and leading their organizations pursuing or maintaining organizational credentialing programs.
ANA members receive a $35 discount for the ANCC Virtual Summit – On-Demand. Use promo code ANAONDEMAND20. ANA members will be asked to enter their member ID number.
What You’ll Gain
- Education offered from all ANCC programs: Magnet Recognition Program®, Pathway to Excellence® Program, Nursing Continuing Professional Development Accreditation, Practice Transition Accreditation Program®, Advanced Practice Nursing Leadership, Joint Accreditation for Interprofessional Continuing Education™, and Certification.
- Earn up to 36 CNE credits.
- Learn how nursing certification enhances your career and sets you apart in your professional practice.
- A digital briefcase to collect handouts from your sessions and sponsors to review or download anytime.
- Explore the Showroom – a virtual space encompassing the Sponsor Gallery, the ANCC Bookstore, the Gift Shop, and ANCC and ANAE booths.
- Visit the Gift Shop for merchandise and specialty items to mark the event.
Bonus: All sessions are available on demand for 90 calendar days after the Virtual Summit. View all sessions and earn more CNE credits. Now you don’t have to miss one session for another – you will have time to view them all!
ANCC Virtual Summit™ schedule and NCPD/CNE credit information are subject to change.
Meet Our World-Class Speakers
Opening Session Speaker
Award-winning Photographer and Filmmaker
Author, The American Nurse
Closing Keynote Speaker
Lydel A. Wright, MSN, BSN, RN, NEA-BC
Executive/Health Care Leader
EmPACT Chairman & SafeWatch Founder
A Special Message From
Stephanie L. Ferguson, PhD, RN, FAAN
President and CEO
Stephanie L. Ferguson and Associates, LLC
Thank You to Our Sponsors
The American Nurses Credentialing Center thanks our sponsors for their continued support. Nurses are more important now than ever, and our sponsors allow us to bring together the nursing profession as we share learning and camaraderie during these unprecedented times.
ANCC Is Celebrating Nurses All Year Long!
In this Year of the Nurse, the American Nurses Association thanks nurses for rising above the call of duty to serve patients, families, and their communities during the pandemic.
Join us in celebrating the nursing profession, and our fellow nurses who inspire us on a daily basis. #YON2020 #YearOfTheNurse