Official Booth Raffle and Prize Rules
- Introduction: The American Nurses Credentialing Center® (“ANCC”) is conducting raffles (“Sweepstake”) at the 2020 ANCC Virtual Summit (“Summit”) for an opportunity to win exclusive prizes.
Eligibility: It order to be eligible for the Sweepstake, (1) must be registered to attend the Summit (2) registered attendees must be in or from the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, and (3) must enter the booths participating in the Sweepstake.
Entries originating from any other jurisdiction outside of the 50 states of the United States or the District of Columbia are not eligible. This Sweepstakes is governed exclusively by the laws of the United States. You are not authorized to participate in the Sweepstakes if you are not located within the 50 United States or the District of Columbia. Employees of American Nurses Association, its subsidiaries, and their relative members (defined as parents, partner, spouse, children, siblings, grandparents), are not eligible to enter. All federal, state, and local rules and regulations apply.NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
- How to Enter: By entering a booth participating in the Sweepstake, you are automatically entered to win.
- Drawing: Winner(s) will be selected on or about October 7, 2020 and October 8, 2020, in a random drawing from all eligible entries, by ANCC, the decisions of which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Potential winner will be notified by push notification after the drawing, and, via email within five (5) business days after the drawing date (“Notification”). The potential winner will have five (5) business days from receipt of Notification to claim their prize. Each entrant selected as a potential winner must comply with all terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all such requirements. If prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, winner does not claim the prize within five (5) business days after receipt of Notification, rejects the prize, or in the event of noncompliance with these Sweepstakes rules and requirements, such prize will be forfeited, and an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining eligible entries. No compensation will be given for prize forfeiture.
- Prizes: Winner will receive the prize offered by the booth participating in the Sweepstake. Winner cannot win more than one prize. No substitutions of prize by winner are permitted, but ANCC reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value due to prize unavailability. Prizes are not redeemable by winner for cash value. All taxes, fees, and surcharges on prizes are the sole responsibility of winner.
- Conditions: By participating, entrants and winner(s) agree to release and hold harmless ANCC, its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotions agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, directors, and volunteers from any and all liability for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost, or expense whatsoever including, without limitation, property damage, personal injury, and/or death that may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in Sweepstakes, or possession, acceptance, and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity, and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, and merchandize delivery. ANCC is not responsible if Sweepstakes cannot take place or if any prize cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, delays, or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather, or acts of terrorism.
Miscellaneous: All entries become the sole property of ANCC and none will be returned. In the event of a dispute, entries made by Internet will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. The “authorized account holder” is deemed the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, service provider, or other online organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide ANCC with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry.If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error, or any other causes beyond the control of ANCC that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, ANCC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes. ANCC assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction of, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries.
ANCC is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by ANCC on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, any combination thereof, or otherwise, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Sweepstakes. ANCC may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrants or ANCC representatives.CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, ANCC RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY THE ENTRANT FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Winner’s Name: To obtain the name of the winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by, to: ANCC, Attn: 8515 Georgia Avenue, Suite 400, Silver Spring, MD 20910-3492.